The White Stripes

Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground

 


The album is called White Blood Cells, which was come out in 2001. I lived in London and at that time I was so into emo sounds(e.g. the get up kids !). I knew The White Stripes and saw many CDs in the store and sold a lot in London, but I was not interested in their music at all. I think I was too young to understand this kinda blues rock music then.

Now I live in Nagano city Japan and listen to this fantastic album. This time my favorite tune is Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground. May be many people say no, but I kind of feel warp and distortion of Kurt Cobain from Jack White's guitar sounds. Of course Jack uses different guitar and equipments but I feel similar emotions.



WATCH THEIR FANTASTIC LIVE SHOW HERE !!!!









Comments

Popular Posts